The Great American Hempathon
Veteran Village Kins Community is designed to grow hemp and produce Hemp CBD products to benefit veterans, as well as generate revenues. This is the first project to kick off the revenue model for the community. Each grower gives a dedication to a veteran or veteran group as a way of showing gratitude for their service to our Country.
Media Coverage for Hempathon
Hemp Inc. is a publicly traded company with a large following. The Hempathon will be covered in press releases, articles, and Bruce Perlowin will be talking about it in any media coverage he can.
The Learning Experience
Learn About This Multi-Billion Dollar Industry
About the Joint Adventure
Responsibilities of the Grower
- Supply the seeds, clones, and soil amendments
- Install the irrigation system for their 1-acre parcel.
- Protect the grow from winds and invasive pests (i.e. aphids, mites, rabbits, gophers, etc.)
- Provide the personnel, and all other services, equipment, and products necessary to grow, harvest, and prepare to sell the hemp.
Responsibilities of Hemp Inc. and VVKC
- Provide the parcels for growing hemp and deliver sufficient water to the fields.
- “Clear” the land of all desert plants growing in the area (with the exception of large trees and cactus).
- Fence in the entire growing area to protect the grow areas from free-range cattle that reside in that area (this does not include any other species potentially harmful to the hemp plant such as rabbits, birds, insects and other predators).
- Provide security for the grow area. A full time guard(s) is provided as well as live camera monitoring of the grow area. Growers are encouraged to provide security as well.
- Provide the tractors and heavy equipment that may needed for the grow.
- Assist in post harvest activities such as: drying, curing, bucking, trimming, bagging and selling the hemp. Any costs associated with these services is an added expense to the grower.
- Assist in the sale of the finished product(s) if the grower desires.
- Deliver a finished videography product, documenting the growing processand end results.